Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2017.011.019
Object Name Document
Scope & Content for REUNION SUPPER The Woolcott School. The Wolcott School, located at 1410 Marion Street, was built in 1898. Anna Wolcott (1868– 1928), mistress of her namesake school, was the sister of two prominent and powerful men, both important in the early years of Denver’s development. Henry R. Wolcott was treasurer of the Colorado Smelting and Mining Company. He was instrumental in the construction of the Equitable and Boston Buildings in downtown Denver. Edward O. Wolcott was an influential politician and attorney.
Margaret and Jean Hagler went to this school before going out East for college.
Title Songs and Toasts
Date 5-31-1915