|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
Wilcox Oil, started about 1914. First big well was in 1920. H.F. Wilcox retired in 1943.
Frank Dunn became President. The company was later purchased by Tenneco Oil Co.
Tulsa headquarters was built in 1920 on the Southwest corner of Seventh and Denver.
SAC- FOX GROUP:
Flooded oil well. Whole area is flooded.
On the back - Sac Fox.