|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
Wilcox Oil, started about 1914. First big well was in 1920. H.F. Wilcox retired in 1943.
Frank Dunn became President. The company was later purchased by Tenneco Oil Co.
Tulsa headquarters was built in 1920 on the Southwest corner of Seventh and Denver.
The following photos came from a Scrap Book that was titled " Oklahoma Properties. Refinery & Gasoline Plant. Russell, Kans. Properties
Images have very few names of the people in them or the exact area the image was taken.
Large wooden tank. Two men are standing on the top cover.
Across the bottom "Stepney--500 bbl."